Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Battle of the Butts - A new begining


You know, one of the most searched for keywords on the www today happens to be Andrea Rincon aka Selena Spice. One look at this pic and I think any one will know why shes so much in demand.




One look at that and I went....Unholy. That is one helluva rack.


Well Ms. Andrea happens to be one of the top most contenders for the title of Ms. Booty for 2007.


As decribed on Rockyjay.com HER BIO: Andrea was born in Cali, Colombia in 1986 and started modeling at age of 13. Andrea is serious contender of Keyra Augustina, when it comes to the best ass on the planet. She says, "For that reason I want that they know me as I am, for that reason I created my Official Page, so that they see everything what always they have been curious to see of me and to be able to share with you".


She definitely got my vote. Wanna c more? her oficial page is www.andrearincon.com. But do a nice google search and you will deifnitely c more.....for free that is.


Oye fuzz, take a bite out of this...... ;)

2 comments:

hamzah said...

baby got back! woof! seriously she'd need a signal when she walks backward. DAMN! i say again. DAMN!

Morefeous said...

WOw...What a bubble butt. I could spend all day without even blinking, just staring a her candies.